What is Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test?
Dermatoglyphics is a scientific analysis of fingerprint patterns. The term Dermatoglyphics originates from two Greek words.
DERMA = SKIN
GLYPHE = CURVE
Dermatoglyphics also refers to the making of naturally occurring ridges on certain body parts, namely palms, fingers, soles, and toes. These are areas where hair usually does not grow, and these ridges allow for increased leverage when picking up objects or walking barefoot.
- According to medical research, fingerprints are created before birth. They are formed during the fetal development stage between the 13th to 21st prenatal weeks. No, our fingerprints are as invariable as they are unique. Between 1626 and1690, Spanish Dr. Marcello Malphigi pioneered the scientific research on fingerprints. In his research, he discovered that individual fingerprints are unique. 4 Where Do Fingerprints Come From? Will Finger Prints Change?
- Dermatoglyphics & Brain Lobes Thumb Middle Finger Ring Finger Little Finger Index Finger Frontal Lobe Thinking/ imagination Pre-Frontal Lobe Executive, cognitive function &personality Parietal Lobe Kinesthetic skills Occipital Lobe Visual Processing Temporal Lobe Sound and Speech Processing.
- Dermatoglyphics & Brain Lobes Right Thumb Right Index Right Middle Right Little Reasoning Right Ring Left Thumb Left Index Left Middle Left Ring Left Little Control Linguistic Observation Leadership Imagination Movement Sound Visual/Recognition Management.
Need of DMI Test for Children?
- Reduce time, money, effort wasted over irrelevant courses & classes
- Improve relationship between parents and children
- Develop children’s confidence
- A stress-free childhood for children
Benefits of DMI Test CHILDREN / STUDENTS:
- Identify best learning style for him/her
- Identify his/her inborn talents and weaknesses
- Tailor-make your child’s learning programs
- Subject and educational stream selection
Need of DMIT for Individuals?
- Rekindle your passion for living and revive dreams from the past
- Invest wisely in suitable self-development programmes
- Assess your EQ, IQ, AQ, CQ
- Plan ahead to achieve your goals and live your dreams
What we Know From a DMIT Report:
- Inborn Talent - DMIT Helps to know the inborn Talent , Every child cannot become a Doctor, Engineer, Chartered Accountant or a Lawyer but every child can become “ Something” .What is the “Something” (Inborn talent) ?
- Personality & Behaviour - Every person has different personality and behaviour listed below.
- Eagle-Dominant,Aggressive,Bold, Independent.
- Peacock-Influential, Showy, Enthusiastic.
- Dove-Steady, People Oriented & Team Player.
- Owl-Compliant, Perfectionist & Analytical.